Account Manager – Marion, IN
Gant Travel is growing by hundreds of accounts per year. Our Sales and Implementation teams are second to none, and every account they bring in needs to be managed and retained. Can you keep up?
We are looking for a new account manager located in the Marion, Indiana area to join the Gant Travel to make the team better and keep our accounts – both new and seasoned – engaged. With such rapid growth we need proactive people who think fast and work smart. We need people who are adaptable and unstoppable. We need more than just account managers, we need account *maximizers*.
At Gant, we help our clients manage the expense and experience of travel. We have the right people, processes, and tools to save our clients’ money, time, and stress. We need you to carry that message to the right people, make connections and keep them informed, and help them build a better corporate travel program that serves both their travelers and their company. We want you to apply your keen analytical skills and travel industry knowledge to advise, strategize, and optimize our clients’ KPI’s. You will introduce new products and services, connect problems with solutions, and demonstrate ROI. Inside Gant you will be the voice of the customer, helping us close gaps and fine-tune our services.
We have the fire hose ready. How thirsty are you? Send us your cover letter and resume and let’s get growing.
The Gant account manager is the main point-of-contact between Gant Travel and our corporate client. Through leveraging industry experience, technology, and best practices, the account manager consistently provides cost savings and cost control measures to our clients. Account managers are also responsible for positioning new product offerings and maintaining contracted revenue goals. A Gant account manager should be a self-starting individual, who values innovation and collaboration to provide comprehensive, proactive customer service.
- Support the company’s values, goals and objectives
- Help us innovate to improve the customer experience and create a stronger company
- Work with clients to maintain contracted revenue and ticket sales of clients
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, serving as primary point of contact for inquiries, planning, and requests pertaining to existing accounts
- Follow the defined communication plan to ensure all clients are touched monthly
- Plan, develop, and execute business reviews (quarterly, semi-annually, annually)
- Quantify and articulate the Gant Travel business value proposition both internally and externally
- Ensure continuous monitoring, measuring, benchmarking, and reporting of service-level agreements and key performance indicators; with the development of an action plan for any substandard performance
- Proactively propose strategic cost-saving opportunities for clients
- Develop, communicate, oversee, and execute strategic business plans with clearly stated goals and objectives
- Drive new product sales and implementation
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Knowledge
- Consistently demonstrate company values with customers, suppliers, and teammates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and communicate successfully with a variety of personalities
- Requires great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-through in an efficient, timely manner
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Self-motivator, who achieves results autonomously or via teamwork
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Understand our company values, goals and objectives
- Able to provide basic Concur navigational support
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel), or similar products
- Willingness to adapt and learn within a changing environment
- Assist with innovation to help the company become stronger and serve our clients better
- Ability to embrace technology, process and procedure